Saturday 23 July 2011

My views on The Terminal

Very funny, realistic, and makes you sit throughout the movie. Tom Hanks = Mr. natural actor, you did your best and it came out as the best-acted movie of yours. That’s what I think.

Two questions only – why didn’t Viktor take the two of those friends of his? And why did the girl go back with that guy who cheated her? Except that the movie was totally must-see movie.

I was wondering how could anyone act ssoooooooo well this is also counted for TOM HANKS. But when the movie got over, and when the screen faded, the first name I saw answered my question. It was mentioned –

Director
Steven Spielberg


Ok, that’s it you can’t beat this guy. End of discussion. No more arguments. That’s it. You’re talking about a legend of moviemaking. Hail SS.


You rock Steven, you rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment