Wednesday 27 July 2011

my views on - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara


 Have to give a word for this movie. Brrrrrilliantly put up. What I thought, was the best framed part was when they ended the movie, the way farhan did it was just  too good!!! just tooooo good! and the way he explained it IN A SONG!!! can you believe it! ( I know i'm putting too many exclamation marks, but it. s worth it )

farhan tried his best in all fields in this movie according to me. 

abhay deol was a right choice for this role. A casual, normal, slow talking guy. and that's exactly what they needed.

Although i know hrithik doesn't have bones inside his body but it's still just impossible to dance like him and act like him. no one in the whole wide WORLD!!!

Katrina Kaif. What do i say?!? and also great acting by the new girl (how did she get 2 movies - shaitan and this - together. At one time!!)

SIMPLY A GREAT MOVIE!!!!

And if you liked the movie, I suggest you to watch the following greatly made movies - 

LAKSHYA

ROCK ON

DIL CHAHTA HAI
  

OTHER MUST SEE MOVIES by Farhan Akhtar (my idol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment