Saturday 30 July 2011

How Much More Better Will She Get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another poem by mom:- written 2.5 years ago before I turned 9

When will I get it!-  reflections of a mother before her baby's birthday!!!


Oh why won't you listen my darling child
How I always allow him to drive me wild.


Whats uttered from his lips must instantly be done
Else his persistence will make sure I don't have fun


My empty and repeated threats
Always later make me feel regrets,


Yet the pattern unthinkingly repeats
I know only I can change the beats.


Just let him be and watch him grow,
Keep the faith and let him lead his show.


No micro monitoring of his precious life
So that his individuality can thrive


I know he'll do fine and make his mark
In my heart I can see that spark.


So I determine to make the change
My paradigms I promise to rearrange!







No comments:

Post a Comment