Thursday 28 July 2011

My Mom Is The Best At Whatever She Does!!!

My mom wrote this on her own for my brother aashay as he had a poetry class. ( although i helped her a BIT )

here it is :-

 I am a little boy, 
my mother says i bring her great joy. 
Whenever someone gifts me a toy, 
she says, "say thank you and don't be coy"


She says i must always smile, 
and never let my homework pile.
She says, "help someone each day for a while,
even if you had to walk that extra mile."


When i fall and am in pain, 
her soothing words never go in vain.
She says every pain has a gain, 
like sunshine always follows rain. 


She says, "never give up never give in, 
the only option is to WIN!!!"


I love my mother and her loving ways, 
and will always remember what she says!!!
         - Smita Khot ( aka SGK ) -------------------->


i know it's amazing! so don't be coy like the boy and comment and tell more and more people as possible, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment